- What is your enclosure protecting?
- How large does it need to be?
- What kind of climate control is necessary to protect the compone
Design News and Rittal Answer Your Climate Control Questions
What is the trickiest part for you in specifying climate control for your industrial or IT enclosure? It could be making the most energy efficient decision, or keeping up with climate control technology. Maybe your location is isolated or the ambient temperatures are about to soar in the summer months.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- Tips specific to the design, installation and operation phases that can help you decide on the right climate control solution and reduce energy costs.
- The different roles of filter fans, air conditioners and air-to-water heat exchangers for climate control.
- The latest advancements in enclosure cooling technology.
- Common mistakes in installation and operation of climate products.
Join us on April 20, 2017 at 11:00 AM PDT | 2:00 PM EDT for 60 minutes with Rittal’s
Climate Control Product Manager, Eric Corzine.
You’ll join design engineers, system integrators and anyone who has any involvement in the design and specification of industrial and IT enclosures where cooling is needed as you go through each phase of implementing a thermal control system, or updating an existing unit. So spend an hour that can save you time and energy in your recommendations, and point you towards the correct solution for your application.
A U.S. Air Force veteran with extensive electronics repair, calibration and climate product management experience, Eric joined Rittal in 2015. He holds a B.S. in Economics from the University of Maryland University College and an MBA from Eastern New Mexico College.