Enclosures Feature Certified Protection, Durable Components
NEMA protection ratings are ensured through a secure locking system, foamed-in-place gasket and knife edge perimeter. Features include a body constructed of cold rolled steel, steel doors and zinc-plated mounting panels.
NEMA-Rated Designs include:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Disconnect Solutions
- Junction Boxes
- Enclosure Accessories
Rittal Wallmounts. A good thing just got better.
- Foam in place gasketing assures a continuous seal.
- Removable hinge pins allow easy door removal for modification. Opposite side has pre-drilled holes for convenient door reversal.
- Zinc galvanized mounting panel included. Panel depth adjustable mounting provisions.
- Knife edge flange trough collar diverts liquids, dirt and dust.
- 1/4-turn latch for ease of access/closure/security.
- Door bars for wire management and component mounting.
- Ground provisions.
- Easy to access wall mounting holes even with panel installed.
- Fully welded construction, powder coated RAL7035 Light Gray.