You have many considerations when selecting the right enclosure for your facility: what equipment the enclosure will store, where it will reside, material options, cable management concerns and numerous internal design requirements. It’s crucial to choose correctly between a modular or unibody construction for your equipment in order to avoid mounting challenges, reduced flexibility and wiring headaches – all of which can lower utility and increase your costs.
In this informational webinar, Training Supervisor Steve Sullivan of Rittal will address considerations you need when choosing an enclosure for your equipment, while discussing the detailed differences between modular and unibody enclosures.
When you attend this webinar, you will:
- Review crucial questions to consider when designing your enclosure solution
- Explore strategies for achieving lower total cost of ownership in your enclosure design
- Learn how today’s modular enclosures differ from older welded, unibody “non-modular” enclosures
- Understand the essential functions of enclosures
- Get guidance on matching your enclosure to your application