- What is your enclosure protecting?
- How large does it need to be?
- What kind of climate control is necessary to protect the compone
Rittal opened its Oil & Gas Competency Center and showcased enclosure and climate control technology solutions for hundreds of attendees at the Grand Opening event.
As part of the evening’s festivities, Rittal hosted a Panel Discussion on Reliability in a World of Volatile Oil Prices. Led by Oil & Gas Engineering Magazine Contributing Editor Kevin Parker, the panel discussion highlighted the technology, processes and equipment that is driving efficiency and productivity in upstream, midstream or downstream applications.
The panelists included:
- Luis Duran, Global Product Manager for Process Automation, ABB
- Laith Amin, Digital Enterprise Group Lead, Advisian in North America
- Christopher Smith, Director of Sales, Integrity Integration Resources (I2R)
The discussion delved into a number of areas, including:
- How to drive efficiency and productivity in the new economic environment
- The current state and potential benefits of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) deployment in process industries
- The critical importance of predictive maintenance
- New work processes and strategies around data management
For those not able to hear the discussion firsthand, on-demand registration for the rebroadcast on Thursday, Dec. 1, 2016 at 2 p.m. ET can be found here.
One (1) Certified Professional Development Hour (PDH) will available for all attendees.