[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Designed and Constructed to Expand, Adapt and Easily Integrate with Diverse Manufacturing Requirements
March 6, 2015 – Schaumburg, IL – Rittal North America (www.rittal.us), the world’s largest enclosure manufacturer and a leader in competent thermal management of electrical, electronic and IT equipment, has announced the newest addition to its acclaimed TS 8 freestanding enclosure series. The flexible, modular TS 8 Disconnect Enclosure is listed UL Type 12, accepts most commercially available operator handles and allows for easy integration into any industrial system.
Designed and built in Rittal’s Urbana, Ohio facility, this TS 8 Disconnect Enclosure is tailored for the specific demands of North American applications. New features like adapter plates for high and low amperage operator handles, simplified handle interfacing hardware, and a slimmer flange trim door make in-the-field build-out easier, maintenance simpler, and expanding installations a snap.
The TS 8 Flange Mount Disconnect Enclosure offers:
- Enhanced and greatly simplified hardware installation.
- A rigid trim door that accepts a variety of commercially available high and low amperage operator handles.
- Optional high amperage adapter plate allowing future system upgrade without performing additional cutouts in the field while maintaining Type 12 rating.
- Blank adapter plate option for non-disconnect conversions or relocation of operator handles.
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions for a variety of operator handle manufacturers.
- Reduced width hinged trim door design for more usable panel mounting space utilization.
- Hinged and side access behind the operator handle cutout to make mounting the operator handle and connecting hardware easy
- Expandable and modular enclosures compatible with all standard TS 8 accessories.
Production of the TS 8 Disconnect Enclosure is at Rittal’s Urbana, Ohio manufacturing facility. Enclosures are stocked in Urbana, Ohio as well as warehouses around the United States. To learn more or place an order, visit Rittal TS8 or call 800-477-4000.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”in_container” parallax_speed=”1″][vc_column width=”1/1″ el_class=”box-border-1″][vc_column_text]Reader’s Notes:
When it comes to custom industrial enclosures, Rittal’s TS 8 disconnect enclosure design provides the modular solution U.S. firms require for their growing requirement for scalable solutions.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]