Schaumburg, IL – Rittal has expanded its portfolio of refrigerant-based IT cooling solutions. As a result, solutions are now available throughout the 3 to 20kW range. These compact cooling systems are designed for redundancy. The LCP DX 20kW meets the need of today‘s IT infrastructure for availability – of particular importance in state-of-the-art edge computing solutions where it is necessary to ensure the un-interrupted flow of data. The LCP DX solutions are suitable for small and mid-sized environments. The LCP DX 20kW features an inverter-controlled compressor, which is ideal for cooling IT hardware by precisely controlling server inlet temperature in a most efficient manner. The cooling output and airflow is continuously adjusted in line with rack heat loads, minimizing energy consumption and cutting IT operating costs. Designed for maximum flexibility and energy efficiency, the LCP DX combines several innovative features.
- Cooling output 20 kW
- Standard and high ambient condensers for all North American locations
- Small footprint due to innovative large surface area coil design
- Easy maintenance with tool less EC fan replacement and easy access electrical connections
- High partial load efficiencies from the inverter controlled compressor which maintains set point temperature as heat loads vary
- Electronic expansion valve to quickly react to changing thermal loads and optimize system operation
- Redundancy achieved by inter-connecting up to 8 units, coordinating air flow, alarms and time of day operation
- Reduce downtime through remote notification when inlet filter needs to be replaced
Further information on Rittal‘s innovative cooling systems and solutions is available here.
Rittal North America, LLC
Rittal North America, LLC is a global manufacturer of industrial and IT enclosures, racks and accessories, including cooling solutions and power management systems for industrial, data center, outdoor and hybrid applications. Rittal provides innovative, high-quality solutions for practically any industrial or IT infrastructure application – from single enclosures to comprehensive, mission critical systems. Products are tested and certified to the appropriate standards that apply, including UL, CSA, ATEX and others. For more information, visit www.rittal.us.