The World Leader in Climate Control Efficiency
Rittal meets the demand for reduced energy consumption with greener solutions and reduced costs. Our cost-efficient solutions include:
- Filter Fans
- Air to Air Heat Exchangers
- Cooling Units
- Air to Water Heat Exchangers
- Climate Control Accessories
5 Benefits of the Blue e+ Over Traditional Enclosure Cooling Systems
The Blue e+ is a new generation of cooling units that deliver unparalleled energy efficiency with speed-regulated components and patented heat pipe technology.
- Standard cut-out sizes in enclosure doors and side panels make installation and service quick and simple.
- A secure and accessible USB interface allows for efficient diagnostics using monitoring software. The data is gathered at a glance, including temperature and efficiency and more for all operating units.
- A touch-screen display on the front of all units provides all relevant information.
- System messages appear as plain text and are multi-lingual.
- Standardized communication interfaces also ensure easy integration in a production plant’s control systems.
- Hybrid technology combines active, compressor-based cooling with a passive-cooling heat pipe.
- Using both active and passive cooling circuits provides greater energy efficiency and decreased electrical use.
- Thermal management protects sensitive components and extends their service life.
- Blue e+ ensures a more stable, constant temperature compared with traditional cooling systems.
- Different applications require different power sources such as 115V, 230V, or 400/460V. Using inverter technology, Blue e+ air conditioners have multi-voltage capability allowing them to work with virtually any standard voltage.
- OEMs and distributors simplify inventory by needing to stock only one item.
- Logistics is also simplified by reducing the number of device variants and spare parts.
- The Blue e+ cooling units offer cooling capacities up to 6,000 watts and can be used in environments ranging from -20°C to +60°C.
- IoT-enabled climate control can know the current and expected temperatures and adjust fans or other cooling accordingly.
- Blue e+ module or Blue e adapter enable data from cooling units and chillers to be used in IoT environments to provide centralized management, custom alerts, and better integration.
Get to know Rittal Service!
Tailored solutions for individual applications – all from one partner.
Rittal Service offers you a comprehensive range of customer services from installation to individual user training. We can work with you to keep your equipment, and your business, running at full speed!
Preserve the value of your investments.