- Metal filters
For cooling units, climate control door/section door, air/air heat exchanger and chiller.
/ H: 280mm (11.02")
W: 320mm (12.60")
D: 10mm (0.39")
This is a new product. This item is not yet available off the shelf.
This article can be found in the active sales documents (Catalogue, price list or internet).
This article can no longer be found in the active sales documents. It will still be possible to deliver the article until the final end-of-life date.
This article is no longer being produced. Existing stocks are to be sold off.
Expired (EOS): End of Sales
This article is no longer available as a standard item and it is only retained for the provision of documentation for existing customers.
|Dimensions||Height: 280 mm (11 ")|
Width: 320 mm (13 ")
Depth: 10 mm (0.39 ")
|Note||For 3334.660 3335.880 and 3335.890 two metal filters are required|
|Suitable for||cooling units Bluee+|
|Suitable for Enclosure Part #||3185.830|
|Packaging unit||1 pc(s).|
|Customs tariff number||76169990|
|Product description (long)||SK metal filters for cooling unit 3185.830 WHD: 380 x 358 x 10 mm|
- Part No. 3328640Wall-mounted cooling units TopTherm "Blue e" Total cooling output 2.00 – 4.00 kW
H: 1580mm (62.20") W: 400mm (15.75") D: 295mm (11.61")
Energy-efficient Blue e wall-mounted cooling units in output categories 2,000 W to 4,000...
- Part No. 3385640TopTherm Blue e roof-mounted cooling units Total cooling output 0.50 - 4.00 kW
H: 417mm (16.42") W: 597mm (23.50") D: 475mm (18.70")
Energy-efficient Blue e roof-mounted cooling units in output categories 500 W to 4,000...
- Part No. 3301960Cooling medium (ready-mixed) For chillers and air/water heat exchangers
- Part No. 8702600Base/plinth components, front and rear, 200 mm Stainless steel for TS, SE
H: 200mm (7.87") Cover: No
Base/Plinth components, front and rear, stainless steel, 200 mm.
- Part No. 6510340Support Arm, Height Adjustable for support arm systems CP 120
Offers enhanced ergonomics
- Part No. 3300040Modular climate control concept - Section doors for installing cooling modules
Sheet steel section doors to accommodate cooling module types SK 3307.7XX to 3310.7XX.