- Contact Washers
Serrated, facilitate secure protective grounding conductor connection.
This is a new product. This item is not yet available off the shelf.
This article can be found in the active sales documents (Catalogue, price list or internet).
This article can no longer be found in the active sales documents. It will still be possible to deliver the article until the final end-of-life date.
This article is no longer being produced. Existing stocks are to be sold off.
Expired (EOS): End of Sales
This article is no longer available as a standard item and it is only retained for the provision of documentation for existing customers.
|Description||The serrated contact washers facilitate a secure protective grounding conductor connection.|
|Benefits||Saves time as paint no longer has to be removed manually|
When installed correctly a conductive connection is established between the contact washer and the metal
|Packaging unit||100 pc(s).|
|Weight/packaging unit||0.1 kg (0.2 lb.)|
|Customs tariff number||73182200|
|Product description (long)||SZ Contact washer size: M5|
- Part No. 8701040Base/plinth trim panels, side, 100 mm Stainless steel for base/plinth components front and rear
H: 100mm (3.94") Cover: No
To mount between the base/plinth components. For height 200 mm, two 100 mm base/plinth...
- Part No. 7465035Component Shelf for Frame Attachment Enclosure width 600 and 800 mm for TS
H: 45mm (1.77") W: 471mm (18.54") D: 500mm (19.69")
For frame attachment, installed in enclosures without 482.6 mm (19") accommodation, enclosure...
- Part No. 8800910Component Shelf, Static Installation for TS, SE, PC, IW, prepared for fan expansion kit
Mounted directly on the vertical TS enclosure profile. Simply locate on 4 pre-installed...
- Part No. 1994835Installation kit for pivoting frame, large, without trim panel
- Part No. 2347235Pivoting frame, large, with trim panel for TS, SE, 800 mm wide enclosures
For 800 mm wide enclosures, 22 - 45 U, with trim panel to mount 482.6 mm (19") rack-mounted...